WTL FabriNet geocomposites are synthetic drainage materials designed and formulated to perform drainage functions under site loads, gradients and boundary conditions.
WTL geocomposites consist of WTL geonets heat bonded with WTL nonwoven needle punched geotextiles. For the purpose of lamination to geonets, WTL FabriNets are available in mass per unit area range of 6 oz/yd² to 16 oz/yd². WTL drainage geocomposites consist of WTL FabriNet, WTL FabriNet HF, WTL FabriNet HS, and WTL FabriNet UF.
Primary features of WTL Geocomposites
- Economical replacement for natural drainage materials
- Reliable and consistent performance
- Easy installation
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Manufactured with the highest quality raw materials
- Proven history of success
- Backed by the WTL commitment to quality