WTL PermaNet Geonets are drainage products manufactured with a unique structure from prime quality high density polyethylene (HDPE). The creep resistant structure ensures continuous flow performance over a broad range of conditions and long durations. WTL PermaNet products are durable under rigorous demands and ideal for extremely high compressive stress applications.
WTL PermaNet is available in the HL (High Load) and UL (Ultra Load) version as described in the product specification chart below. For more information on the performance transmissivity under site-specific conditions, please contact a WTL representative.
Primary features of WTL PermaNet geonets
- Economical replacement for natural drainage materials
- Reliable and consistent performance
- Easy installation
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Manufactured with the highest quality raw materials
- Proven history of success
- Backed by the WTL commitment to quality